Raman spectroscopy is a spectroscopic technique based on inelastic scattering of monochromatic light, usually from a laser source. Inelastic scattering means that the frequency of photons in monochromatic light changes upon interaction with a sample.
List of the Euro-BioImaging Node Candidates that offer raman spectroscopy for interim operation :
- Belgium - Advanced Light Microscopy Belgian Node
- France - France BioImaging Node
- Italy - Advanced Light Microscopy Italian Node
- Slovakia - Slovak BioImaging Network (SKBIN) - Functional Imaging Slovakian Flagship Node
- Spain - SLN@BCN - Barcelona super Resolution Light Nanoscopy - Super Resolution Node Barcelona