STIMULATION EMISSION DEPLETION MICROSCOPY (STED)
Stimulated emission depletion microscopy (STED) is one of the techniques that make up super-resolution microscopy. It creates super-resolution images by the selective deactivation/depletion of fluorophores in the peripheral area, minimizing the area of illumination at the focal point, and thus enhancing the achievable resolution for a given system.
List of the Euro-BioImaging Node Candidates that offer stimulated emission depletion microscopy for interim operation :
- Czech Republic - Advanced Light And Electron Microscopy Node Prague CZ
- EMBL -Advanced Light Microscopy Facility EMBL
- France - France BioImaging Node
- Finland - Finnish ALM Node . Advanced Light Microscopy Finnish Node
- Italy - Advanced Light Microscopy Italian Node
- Netherlands - Facility of excellence in imaging - ALM and Molecular imaging Node Maastricht
- Poland - Advanced Light Microscopy Polish Node
- Spain - SLN@BCN - Barcelona super Resolution Light Nanoscopy - Super Resolution Node Barcelona
- Spain - Advanced Light Microscopy Node Bilbao Spain.